Argus software

Mark Poepping poepping at cmu.edu
Tue Jan 25 10:01:12 EST 2000

The 1.5 and 1.7.beta.1e files are still available at
ftp.sei.cmu.edu/pub/argus (the anon-ftp stuff was broken
for a few days:-(.

The 1.8 files are now available at
ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/argus
There is at least one include file patch that has not yet
made it into the package, and I also haven't yet done sig
files..

I'll be posting some tombstones at ftp.sei to provide the
forwarding to the new location, and will clean up the
other stuff 'shortly'..

There's also a lightly-advertised user list that you can
subscribe to at mailto:argus-request at lists.andrew.cmu.edu

mark.