detecting Solaris tojans with argus

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Mon Feb 7 22:20:07 EST 2000

	I'm in the process of generalizing the start/stop (and a new restart)
perl from Shadow 1.6 so it can start Shadow and Argus (and probably snort as
well if I get to playing with that any time soon), roll log files and restart
in the same log file from cron as necessary on reboots or crashes (not that I
have seen any of those) in a way that could stand to see the light of day :-) .
Once thats done I'll ship it along. I also have a perl parsing subroutine that
needs some cleaning which is useful for quick perl scripts of ra output. Both
also need some documentation which I'll get to as well. No guarantees about how
quickly any of this will go though.