detecting Solaris tojans with argus

Mark Poepping poepping at cmu.edu
Mon Feb 7 20:17:38 EST 2000

Peter, I placed your perl code out at
ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/argus/contrib

I also placed the 1.8 code and previous versions of 1.5
and 1.7b1e there.  I'm soliciting additional crontrib foo
along with help to write a readme and whatever else would
be useful or make sense..

I'll leave some tombstones back and sei.cmu.edu when I get
a chance, also will likely move the argus at sei.cmu.edu author
list to andrew, and try to track down the mirrors to track
the new location.

Wishing I had more time to work on it...
mark.