Argus for protocol stats?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Sun Dec 17 23:20:04 EST 2000

Hey Tim,
   With Argus-2.0, there will be tools to make a part of your
task a rather simple one.  I'm hoping to have Argus-2.0 out
by the end of this year.  If you would like to be a part of
the Argus-2.0 testing effort, just drop me a piece of mail
and I can get you started.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022