"G" work load

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Dec 5 19:53:51 EST 2000

Gentle people,
   I of course will be working on "G" tomorrow (Wed) but
I will be traveling on Thursday-Sunday, and at the IETF
next Monday-Friday, so I may not be able to get another
update out until I get to San Diego (Monday).

   In "G" I hope to get in:
      Netflow reading bug.
      Mods for NetBSD port.
      SASL based Cryptographic protection.
      A strange Linux/Sparc incompatibility.
      ramon sorting problem.

   I will be trying to wrap the whole thing up
soon, so if there is an outstanding issue that I've
left out, please send me some mail.

   Still going for a this month release, so if there
are any contributions that anyone wants to make to
the examples or contrib directory, now is the time!!!!!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com