Argus-2.0 Update and ragator()

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Aug 31 10:35:21 EDT 2000

Hey Mark,
   Here is the copyright that I am using for the
entire release.  All references to the "Carter
Bullard" copyrights have been removed.  I'm keeping
the original CMU and any LBL and GNU copyrights
where needed.

   As for license, I'm including the GNU General
Public License date June, 1991.  Is there another
License that I should consider?

Carter

/*
  Copyright (c) 2000 QoSient, LLC
  All rights reserved.

  Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and
  its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted,
  provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and
  that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear
  in supporting documentation, and that the name of QoSient not be
  used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the
  software without specific, written prior permission.

  QOSIENT, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS
  SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
  FITNESS, IN NO EVENT SHALL QOSIENT, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY
  SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER
  RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF
  CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN
  CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.

*/