Argus-2.0 Update and ragator()

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Aug 31 01:30:14 EDT 2000

> Do you want to remove it all together or replace
> it with a cloned OpenSource license..  I'm wonder
> if we need to worry about possible fragmentation..
> mark.

	I'd vote for the cloned OpenSource licence. With no copyright notice
it defaults to all rights to the author (which isn't a bad thing necessarily)
in most places signatory to the Berne Convention (certainly here in Canada,
I'm not sure about the US). A copyright notice provides certainty about what
you can and can't do with the code. Just my $.02