another ra oddity...

Carter Bullard cbullard at nortelnetworks.com
Fri Oct 8 07:51:27 EDT 1999

Hey Russell,
   Thanks for all the mail, and its good to see that
you're getting something out of Argus, because you certainly
have put a lot in ;o)

   One note, the US has announced relaxation of their
encryption export and import policies, so the "made in the
USA" may be not be a barrier after Nov 1.

Hope all is well,

Carter