[MyAppleMenu] Mar 17, 2014

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Mon Mar 17 18:59:00 EDT 2014

*** Olloclip 4-In-1 iPhone Lens Review: Get More From Your Smartphone photos ***
<http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tech/news/a557698/olloclip-4-in-1-iphone-lens-review-get-more-from-your-smartphone-photos.html>
Hunter Skipworth, Digital Spy

> Olloclip is a fun gadget that will take your smartphone photography to another level.

*** Apple Designer Jonathan Ive Talks About Steve Jobs And New Products ***
<http://time.com/jonathan-ive-apple-interview/>
John Arlidge, TIME

> “At Apple, there’s almost a joy in looking at your ignorance and realizing, ‘Wow, we’re going to learn about this and, by the time we’re done, we’re going to really understand and do something great.’ Apple is imperfect, like every large collection of people. But we have a rare quality. There is this almost pre-verbal, instinctive understanding about what we do, why we do it. We share the same values.”

*** 5 Quick Mail Tricks Everyone Should Know ***
<http://www.macworld.com/article/2107240/5-quick-mail-tricks-everyone-should-know.html#tk.rss_all>
Sharon Zardetto, Macworld

> Mail might not be perfect email client, but it’s the one most of us use. Fortunately, there are things you can do to make it work better. Here are five of my favorite tricks for making Mail more efficient.

*** Alfred 2.2 ***
<http://tidbits.com/article/14594?rss>
Agen G. N. Schmitz, TidBITS

*** CarPlay Thoughts ***
<http://www.mondaynote.com/2014/03/16/carplay-thoughts/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+monday-note+%28Monday+Note%29>
Jean-Louis Gassée, Monday Note

> CarPlay could be a very smart way to hitch a ride on many in-car systems without having to struggle with their design and cost challenges, yet another ecosystem extension play.

*** The De Man Case ***
<http://www.newyorker.com/arts/critics/atlarge/2014/03/24/140324crat_atlarge_menand>
Louis Menand, New Yorker