[MyAppleMenu] Jun 12, 2014

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Thu Jun 12 18:59:00 EDT 2014

*** LaunchBar 6 Adds Themes, Instant Feedback, And More ***
<http://tidbits.com/article/14831?rss>
Adam C. Engst, TidBITS

> Perhaps most significant, LaunchBar 6 adds script-based actions, which extend LaunchBar’s functionality in user-driven ways.

*** ChronoSync 4.5 ***
<http://tidbits.com/article/14827?rss>
Agen G. N. Schmitz, TidBITS

> Econ Technologies has released ChronoSync 4.5 with a new Document Organizer workspace that tracks all recently used documents and presents them in a convenient window. The automated synchronization and backup app has been updated with 64-bit support (offering access to more memory and more advanced APIs) and full Notification Center integration.

*** Apple Responds To EU Investigation Into Tax Practices: “Apple Pays Every Euro Of Every Tax That We Owe” ***
<http://9to5mac.com/2014/06/11/apple-responds-to-eu-investigation-into-tax-practices-apple-pays-every-euro-of-every-tax-that-we-owe/>
Jordan Kahn, 9 To 5 Mac

*** Screens Adds Dropbox Support For iPhone, iPad, And Mac ***
<http://www.imore.com/screens-adds-dropbox-support-iphone-ipad-and-mac>
Joseph Keller, iMore

*** The Trials Of 'Entertainment Weekly': One Magazine's 24 Years Of Corporate Torture ***
<http://www.theawl.com/2014/06/the-history-of-entertainment-weekly>
Anne Helen Petersen, The Awl