[MyAppleMenu] Jan 2, 2014

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Thu Jan 2 18:59:00 EST 2014

*** Let's Take A Look Inside Japan's 2014 Apple Retail Store Lucky Bags ***
<http://appadvice.com/appnn/2014/01/lets-take-a-look-inside-japans-2014-apple-retail-store-lucky-bags>
Joe White, AppAdvice

*** WolframAlpha (For iPad) ***
<http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2428880,00.asp>
Tony Hoffman, PC Magazine

> WolframAlpha isn't for everyone, but if you can benefit from its specialized computational and search features, it is worth buying the app.

*** Google To Close Bump And Flock, Its Recently Acquired File Sharing Apps ***
<http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/31/google-to-close-bump-and-flock-its-recently-acquired-file-sharing-apps/>
Catherine Shu, TechCrunch

> Bump and Flock, the file sharing apps Google acquired last fall, will be shut down by the end of this month. Both apps will stop working and be removed from Google Play and the App Store on January 31, Bump confirmed on its blog today.

*** The Man At The River ***
<http://www.granta.com/Archive/124/The-Man-at-the-River/1>
Dave Eggers, Granta

*** ‘Mortality’s Muse: The Fine Art Of Dying,’ By D.T. Siebert ***
<http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/books/mortalitys-muse-the-fine-art-of-dying-by-dt-siebert/2014/01/01/6f12aada-718e-11e3-9389-09ef9944065e_story.html?wprss=rss_books>
Michael Dirda, Washington Post