[MyAppleMenu] Sep 10, 2013

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Tue Sep 10 18:59:00 EDT 2013

*** Hewlett Packard Updates Snapfish With New Design, Timeline View And More ***
<http://appadvice.com/appnn/2013/09/hewlett-packard-updates-snapfish-with-new-design-timeline-view-and-more>
Aldrin Calimlim, AppAdvice

> Snapfish is the official iOS app of Hewlett Packard’s photo-sharing and photo-printing service of the same name. As such, the app offers a mobile alternative to viewing Snapfish photos on the Web. As well, it allows unlimited uploads to the service.

*** Radium For iOS Is A Delight For Radio Fans ***
<http://www.tuaw.com/2013/09/10/radium-for-ios-is-a-delight-for-radio-fans/>
John-Michael Bond, TUAW

> Radium is simple app with plenty of extra features for those who want to dig a little deeper.

*** Eisenpower Is New Task Organizer For Pro Mac Users ***
<http://appledailyreport.com/2013/09/10/eisenpower-is-new-task-organizer-for-pro-mac-users/>
Dennis Sellers, Apple Daily Report

*** Free: A Simple File And Folder Sync App For Macs ***
<http://noodlemac.com/2013/09/free-a-simple-file-and-folder-sync-app-for-macs/>
Ron McElfresh, Noodlemac

*** Formlabs Form 1 ***
<http://www.wired.com/reviews/2013/09/formlabs-form-1/>
Michael Calore, Wired

*** SwitchUp Review: Easily Set Up Separate Usage Profiles For Your Apps ***
<http://www.macworld.com/article/2046578/switchup-review-easily-set-up-separate-usage-profiles-for-your-apps.html#tk.rss_all>
David Chartier, Macworld

> If you ever wished you could have separate profiles, or libraries of data, for apps that don’t support it, SwitchUp 1.6 is your answer.

*** Jony Ive Makes Solid Gold EarPods For Project (RED) ***
<http://www.imore.com/jony-ive-makes-solid-gold-earpods-project-red>
Peter Cohen, iMore

*** NoteCube: A Fast Note-Taking App For Evernote ***
<http://www.macstories.net/reviews/notecube-a-fast-note-taking-app-for-evernote/>
Federico Viticci, MacStories

> What impressed me about NoteCube, besides its simplicity, is how quickly it syncs to Evernote.

*** The End Of Night ***
<http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2013/09/end_of_night_excerpt_it_is_nearly_impossible_to_find_natural_darkness.html>
Paul Bogard, Slate

> I sometimes try to imagine living in a city before electricity. How quiet pre-electric nights would have been without cars or trucks or taxis, without any internal combustion engines at all. No radios, televisions, or computers. No cellphones, no headphones, nor anything to plug those headphones into if you had them. How deserted the city with most of the population locked inside their homes, the night left to fears of crime, sickness, and immorality, and best avoided if one could. Finally, and most strangely—the biggest difference from that time to ours—not one single, solitary electric light.

*** A Numerical Love Story ***
<http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/10/science/daniel-tammets-thinking-in-numbers-dwells-on-a-pure-love.html?partner=rss&emc=rss>
Katie Hafner, New York Times