[MyAppleMenu] Nov 10, 2013

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Sun Nov 10 18:59:01 EST 2013

*** Apple Working With WD On OS X Mavericks Data Loss Disaster ***
<http://blogs.computerworld.com/mac-os-x/23106/please-delete-apple-working-wd-os-x-mavericks-data-loss-disaster>
Jonny Evans, Computerworld

> Western Digital (WD) has confirmed it is working with Apple [AAPL] to address a OS X Mavericks-related bug that's wiping out data stored on some external drives, telling me that: "the occurrence rate of this event has been very low".

*** ProCamera 7 For iPhone Offers Some Compelling New Features ***
<http://www.tuaw.com/2013/11/09/procamera-7-for-iphone-offers-some-compelling-new-features/>
Mel Martin, TUAW

*** Hilton Als Blurs The Lines In 'White Girls' ***
<http://www.latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-ca-jc-hilton-als-20131110,0,4962333.story#axzz2kFRZe0Dg>
David L. Ulin, Los Angeles Times