[MyAppleMenu] Jun 23, 2013

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Sun Jun 23 18:59:00 EDT 2013

*** Review: Apple's New 11-Inch MacBook Air (Mid-2013) ***
<http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/06/23/review-apples-new-11-inch-macbook-air>
Mikey Campbell, AppleInsider

> In 2013, Apple's smallest ultraportable has finally come into its own.

*** The Circa App: News Exclusively For Mobiles ***
<http://www.mondaynote.com/2013/06/23/circa_app_mobile/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+monday-note+%28Monday+Note%29>
Frederic Filloux, Monday Note

> Suddenly, everybody talks about Circa, a simple application that delivers news in an astutely condensed format. Is there a Circa secret sauce? And can it last?

*** My Kids Are Obsessed With Technology, And It’s All My Fault ***
<http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/23/magazine/my-kids-are-obsessed-with-technology-and-its-all-my-fault.html?ref=magazine&_r=0>
Steve Almond, New York Times

> What I’m experiencing is, in essence, a generational reckoning, that queasy moment when those of us whose impatient desires drove the tech revolution must face the inheritors of this enthusiasm: our children.

*** The Ocean At The End Of The Lane By Neil Gaiman – Review ***
<http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2013/jun/23/ocean-end-lane-gaiman-review?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theguardian%2Fbooks%2Frss+%28Books%29>
Edward Docx, The Observer