[MyAppleMenu] Sep 25, 2005

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Sun Sep 25 13:15:00 EDT 2005

*** A Complete Apple Experience Awaits You At New Outdoor Mall
<http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/stories/MYSA092505.2R.themacguy.1c1801d4.html>
Paul Vaughn, San Antonio Express-News

[Opinion]

*** Cory Jerks His Knee Again
<http://www.friday.com/bbum/2005/09/24/cory-jerks-his-knee-again/>
bbum's weblog-o-mat

*** Why I Might Switch Back...
<http://www.russellbeattie.com/notebook/1008631.html>
Russell Beattie

The hardware is nice, but OS X can be as slow, buggy, non-standard, frustrating and annoying as any other operating system.

[Review]

*** Photon Connects iPhoto Directly To Moveable Type Sites
<http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/7898?CMP=OTC-13IV03560550>
Derrick Story, O'Reilly Network

*** The Corrections
<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/25/books/review/25krug.html>
Nora Krug, New York Times

Corrections in books are rare. But the conclusion this implies -- that books rarely contain errors -- is itself incorrect.

*** Showering Together
<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/25/magazine/25funny_humor.html>
Neal Pollack, New York Times

Halfway through our move from Philadelphia to Austin, we stopped the van in Tennessee so Regina could have a baby shower.

*** After Life
<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/25/magazine/25didion.html>
Joan Didion, New York Times

For a woman left behind after her husband's death, life can become a labyrinth of questions.

*** MOH Plans To End Subsidised Hospital Care For Foreign Workers
<http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/170178/1/.html>
Margaret Perry, Channel NewsAsia

*** Singapore Inflation Higher Than Forecasts
<http://www.shanghaidaily.com/art/2005/09/24/191117/Singapore_inflation_higher_than_forecasts.htm>
Bloomberg

Singapore's inflation rate accelerated to an eight-month high in August on higher food and housing costs and more expensive holiday travel.