[MyAppleMenu] Apr 27, 2003

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Sun Apr 27 21:05:00 EDT 2003

MyAppleMenu Newsletter
Sunday, Apr 27, 2003

MyAppleMenu : News
------------------
QuickTime 6.0.3 For Mac OS 9 Released (MacMinute)
<http://www.macminute.com/2003/04/26/quicktime>

MyAppleMenu : Opinions
----------------------
Beware Rush To Laptops, Teacher Says (Dan Crumpler, Bradenton Herald)
<http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradenton/news/opinion/5726372.htm>
Let someone else take the risk of being first as a technology pioneer, especially in a market that changes daily. They may have money to burn on trying to set a new standard -= we don't.

Are You Ready For The Mac's 20th Anniversay? (Gene Steinberg, Mac Night Owl)
<http://www.macnightowl.com/newsletters/2003/04/178.htm#years>
At this early stage, we should look at the state of the Mac and see what we have to celebrate about. And the answer may not be the happy anniversary party some might have hoped for.

MyAppleMenu Tomorrow : News & Opinions
--------------------------------------
Webby Awards Ceremony Canceled (Steven Musil, CNET News.com)
<http://news.com.com/2100-1025-998465.html>
The poor economy and fears about traveling were blamed for the cancellation of the seventh annual ceremony, which was scheduled for June 5 in San Francisco. Instead, the winners will be announced on the Internet.

More
----
Internet News <http://www.myapplemenu.com/internet/>
Linux News <http://www.myapplemenu.com/linux/>

---
Modify your subscription at <http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/applesurf-list>

MyAppleMenu is edited by Heng-Cheong Leong. This site is not affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc., or any other companies in any manner. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, Power Macintosh, PowerBook, iMac, iBook, iPod, and eMac are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. All other brands or product names are trademarks of their registered holders. Copyright &copy; 1996-2003 Heng-Cheong Leong. All rights reserved.