[Retros] 1. Retroblog Theme Tourney

Thomas Brand t.brand at gmx.net
Fri Dec 25 17:45:35 EST 2015

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2016!

I'm happy to be able to announce the first Retroblog Theme Tourney with
a specific pinnig theme for defensive retractors with fairy condition
Anticirce. The idea is by Andreas Thoma; you will find the invitation to
participate here:

http://www.thbrand.de/2015/12/25/1-retroblog-thematurnier/

while the exact description of the theme, the example problems and the
"technical topics" (closing date: March 27, 2016; send your entries to
Hans Gruber; judges: Antreas Thoma and me) can be found here:

http://www.thbrand.de/downloads/1retroblog-TT.pdf

Please reprint!

Best regards,

Thomas