[Retros] Ch5: Place of the Retro Logics

Kevin Begley kevinjbegley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 03:01:55 EDT 2014

Guus,

>"*Once upon a time in the future, you will receive a message from an
authoritive WFCC body announcing a few changes to the problem
presentations...*"

By far, your best post on the subject... to date... and some of your early
posts were fantastic reading!

This one reads positively Orwellian (!!) ... with a strong underlying
current of undeniable Truth to be found in your every sarcastic prophesy.
Brilliant!!  You have allowed the audience to experience both the horror
and the ominous certainty of a tragic future.

I absolutely love the way in which you have rolled out the anticipation for
your coming proposals...

Kevin.