[Retros] Satoshi Hashimoto - 64 proof games

Naoki MATSUZAKI naoki.matsuzaki at nifty.com
Fri Sep 28 05:24:01 EDT 2012

Hello.

Surely "64 Proof Games" is available for non-congressgoers too according
to this article (written in Japanese language).
http://blog.zaq.ne.jp/propara/article/89/
(Official blog of Problem Paradise and Japan Chess Problem Society)

But I don't know about the details on international order now. I make
inquiries to the publisher about ordering information. I'll inform you
details soon.

Naoki MATSUZAKI

(12/09/28 16:26), Joost de Heer wrote:

> On Fri, September 28, 2012 08:40, Guenter.Buesing at t-online.de wrote:

>>> Does anyone know if the new book by Satoshi Hashimoto, '64 proof

>>> games',