[Retros] OTB retro

afretro afretro at yandex.ru
Wed Jun 22 14:39:38 EDT 2011

Dear Noam,

> Does OTB grandmaster Moiseenko also indulge in retro problems?

I suppose you may be referring to two different persons. Anatoly Moisienko (not Moiseenko) the composer (though not a retro composer, as far as I know) is a Kiev University professor of linguistics and the inventor of an art form called shakhopoeziya (chess poetry) in which the content of some chess compositions is “explained” in poems, the problem and the accompanying poem “counting” as a single “artistic unit.”
Could it be that there are three Moise/ienkos?
Yours,
Andrey