[Retros] A. A. Troitsky

Николай Белухов nbeluhov at abv.bg
Thu Dec 17 13:49:27 EST 2009

Dear retro-friends,

Here is the translation of Plaksin's paper on Aleksey Troitsky's retroanalytical work that I promised earlier. Andrey Frolkin helped me a real lot with the editing process and corrected many, many mistakes, so it is thanks to him that this text is in fact readable (and very close to the original). I hope that it will be interesting for most of you - besides the extensive historical notes, it contains many excellent problems.

Here are the download links:

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B84M-EsbAvopMGRiNGNkM2UtOTVmZi00MzY5LWE4MTktZGM3YTFjYTNkMWZi&hl=en
http://www.mediafire.com/?2cgqyemtdjn
Plus one link from the ChessProblem.net site:
http://chessproblem.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=356

You can write to me with any corrections, observations, suggestions, etc. Also, I would be very glad if this text was also published on the Retrograde Analysis Corner. It would access much greater readership that way.

Best wishes,
Nikolai