[Retros] 50 moves rule

Rol, Guus G.A.Rol at umcutrecht.nl
Mon Jan 8 13:42:03 EST 2007

Hi Roberto,

Nice to meet you on this forum! We may be able to discuss some of our
issues here. I have written a long answer to Tom Volet and I am now out
of breath. Some of my views on your comments however are also in that
piece so you may want to read it. I will also mail you privately later
this week.

Best! Guus