[Retros] Issue of co-authorship

Nicolas.Dupont at math.univ-lille1.fr Nicolas.Dupont at math.univ-lille1.fr
Tue Oct 24 12:17:55 EDT 2006

Dear Andrey and all,

It's not a problem for me to associate a co-author when it is clear that I
used his ideas. On the contrary, it would be a great honor for me to
publish a common work with you.

For example the rook case without extra capture should probably be named
"ND after AF" or "AF and ND", as you prefer.

Sincerely,

Nicolas.