[Retros] 50 moves rule

CAILLAUDM at aol.com CAILLAUDM at aol.com
Thu Dec 28 07:05:20 EST 2006

Hello,

Some geographical correction transmited by Andrej Jakobcic (thanks!) :

Piran is today in Slovenia, although it is very close (5 km) to Croatian
border.

Sorry.
I should not have make this mistake as I was present at the PCCC 2002
meeting in Portoroz (Slovenia) and on this occasion, Marko Klasinc organized a
little excursion to the very near Piran!

Best,
Michel

Dans un e-mail daté du 27/12/2006 20:06:51 Europe de l'Ouest,