[Retros] Messigny 2003 (call for problems)

CAILLAUDM at aol.com CAILLAUDM at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 02:16:34 EST 2003

Hi Kevin,

1) There will be only 1 fairy in the selection, either PG/SPG or "pure"
Retro (depends on what is submitted...). Only thing I try to avoid is a
Fairy genre that would favour too much some competitor (some of them compose
Fairy retros; for example, Thierry Le Gleuher has already done many
compositions in Monochromatic Chess and Einstein Chess, so these 2 genres are
not candidate for the selection...).
2) No deadline so to speak. Theorically it could be just 1 week before
Messigny (I could always fill the gaps with non originals or my own
originals...).
There will be a "selection in the selection" if more problems are submitted
than necessary (could be for the fairy problem for example...). I will let
authors know if their problems are "selected".

Best,
Michel