[Retros] Let us double the stakes?

Eric Angelini keynews.tv at skynet.be
Mon Apr 22 11:21:55 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "mr.mip"

> Well, my friends Joost and Dupont (....or was it Dupond? Hard to tell

> without seeing the moustache). Why not an SPG with both White and Black

> having a 6-pawn column side by side?

... nice task indeed, thanks !

... this reminds me a question I did ask myself (and to the retro-list)
a couple of years ago : SPG leaving no piece on it's original square ?
I've lost my answer and an improvement by someone of the list (my
computer been stolen shortly afterwards).
Any idea ? A captured piece is, of course, no more « on it's original
square »...
Regards,
Eric A. -- sunny brussels, Belgium.