[Retros] Original for Messigny ?

Pascal Wassong pascal.wassong at free.fr
Sat Apr 20 17:58:23 EDT 2002

Dear Satoshi,

you may have seen my message on the retro mailing list where I was asking composers
for originals for the retro solving championship held in Messigny next month. I received
some problems from different composers (Gianni Donati, Tom Volet, Joost de Heer,
etc...) but I still don't have enough of them.

Ideally, I would like to have 3 more problems of the following kind : a very easy standard
retro, a very complex SPG and an heterodox retro (not too difficult).

I would appreciate your contribution (probably of the type complex SPG, but any kind
would be fine, even if not in the categories cited above). Can you quickly tell me if this
possible ?

Best regards,
Pascal