[R129 SL] electric diagram R129 and fuses

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Thu Oct 28 16:46:29 EDT 2010

Denis.

Simpley replace the fuses is the cheapest and easeyest way.
Off course you can replace them with new versions but then you must replace
the complete fusebox, what is very diffecult and riskey.
Maybey mercedes have a simulair box in the latest versions of the R129 say
over 2000?
Maybey some owners can check and give you the answer.

Replace them with glasfiited fuses could be an solution but the form from
the fuses is wrong and gives also malfunctions,

Make an substitue with small japanese fuses and silvered contacts clamped
between the original clamps is a good solution.
But that takes professional appearances and is not to do for hobbyist, but
maybe some chinese fusefactory sees a market for it.

Jan The Flying Dutchmen