[R129 SL] Mailing list submission

j.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl j.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Thu Oct 28 12:19:47 EDT 2010

I have send two mails to the list with electrical drawings who wait for approvement from the moderator. I did that all earlyer. I have never received one of them,so most of time i use a copy of the mail address from the one who asked the question if I had it. But I thought that everyone on the list had the benefit of receiving that information. Why is that information not send by the moderator. ? ? ? Jan the flying dutchmen
Verzonden vanaf mijn draadloze BlackBerry®-toestel