[R129 SL] divorce for a R129

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Sat Mar 7 19:03:19 EST 2009

When must a man make a decision, good or wrong?

In the beginning my wife was amused with our R129, but at the end she
told me it was a car for pimps.

I had the choice to let go my wife, or my R129.
My car would not go,and now my wife is gone.
So if there is a single or divorced woman in the list, who likes the
R129 and maybe me, she can react.

Off course if I had the choice, the car should leave, she wanted that I
sold the car, so I put the car for sale.
But at the end,she only wanted to hurt me, because she leaved me for an
old friend from High school .
So now I am glad there was nobody who wanted to pay enough the car was
worth, and I keep the car.
If I had sold it, she also should be gone, and I should be misery.

Normally there are about 5-10 R129 for sale, but now in the crisis there
are more than 50 pieces for sale.

But now you know why you did not hear from me the last time.
So I start again building up an new life on my own, and maybe I find a
new girlfriend who likes the car and me.

Flying Dutchmen.