[R129 SL] R129LIST Digest, Vol 49, Issue 12

William Ricketts bandbricketts at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 15 16:45:57 EST 2009

Hi Peter et al;

We'll be around 24 degrees C tonight ourselves, minus 24 that is! Bit of a cold snap, but Wilson (98 SL500) is doing very well in the cold...excellent heating system that I will continue to test for cold weather performance.

But I do envy your temperature and rally weather, enjoy!

Bill
Halifax, Canada