[R129 SL] Planning on buying an SL500

William Ricketts bandbricketts at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 13 19:35:34 EST 2009

This might be the site talked about that suggests a 97 or 98. I bought a 98 three years ago with 42k miles on it and use it as a daily driver up here in Canada. Love it, and no significant problems with it so far. Good luck with your shopping!

http://www.kenrockwell.com/sl/index.htm

Bill
Halifax, Nova Scotia