[R129 SL] Submission

rtorchia at aol.com rtorchia at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 11:51:32 EST 2009

Hello--is it possible to post this on your mailings?

I have a brand new never even installed rear view mirror that was made
for the Mercedes 1997 sl500. It remains in its original box and
packing. The color is black. Those of you who are familiar with the
older mirrors will be aware that they often need replacement,
especially if the car was left out in the sun for prolonged periods
with the top down. So this is a desirable replacement. MB charges over
$900 for this mirror, I am asking a firm $500, shipping included. I can
be reached at rtorchia at aol.com. Thanks, Robert