[R129 SL] Wiper and Door Trim question

asim razvi asimrazvi at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 13:42:26 EDT 2008

Darn, I had this problem 3 times and replaced the wiper motor three times for 250 bucks. Now it finally seems to work. Does anyone else have an issue with the door trim on the drivers side? My silver trim along the window keeps coming off, I tried getting it back on but no matter what I do it eventually gets pushed up by the window movement. I didnt think anything of it but I noticed several other mercedes with the trim sticking up. Anyone have any ideas?

asim
1994 SL320 Red 92k miles