[R129 SL] Seat Heater

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Tue Oct 28 21:31:44 EDT 2008

Unscrew the 2 Philips screws down on the front from the bottom and pull
the bottom forward.
The bottom AND the connector come loose. Measure the connector for
voltage with seat heat switch on.
Is there power there is a loose contact in the connector, but I don't
believe in it.
I have the same problem and the connectors were good.
There should be properly a broken part in the seat heating cord.
I must take off my leather cloth for repair, so when I do so I will
check the cord and can give instructions.
I believe the cord can be connected together .
It is resistance wire, so turn the loose parts together with some turns
and it will function again.

SO if you have more time then me, maybe you can instruct us how to do.

Suc6

Jan flying Dutchmen