[R129 SL] New to me SL320 and a quick question

William Ricketts bandbricketts at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 12 16:41:48 EST 2008

Hi Jody;

I store my hard top, suspended from the garage ceiling over top of the car,
for 4 months every summer. I can't recall the name of the hoist system, but
it has a padded bar that goes underneath from side to side and a strap that
goes under the rear window. After three summers of such storage, I have yet
to experience any problems with paint cracking or fit back on the car.

Hope this helps...

Bill
98 SL500
Nova Scotia, Canada