[R129 SL] AC quit; fuse?

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Thu Jun 26 20:57:18 EDT 2008

Paul.
I am thinking your blower motor bearings are become dry. SO there is
power on the motor, only it is not turning.
I had the same and had take out the blower , give some oil on the
bearings, turned the blower some turns by hand till it starts to work.
I have already posted a message on this board how to dissemble the
blower motor, so look into the stored messages.

beside there is a electronic fuse/switch on the motor itself
Flying Dutchmen.