[R129 SL] Window and Rollbar

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Fri Jul 11 16:51:11 EDT 2008

Moon cusser,

Like I told before, and like you be told by Marcus last day's ; for a
few $ you can buy all new fuses.
Mine 89 500SL had a lot of electrical problems, like intermitted alarm
during driving,problems with the lights, windows,seats etc.
Replacing all the fuses for new solved all the problems.
That is because the old fuses are made of lead. And the lead become
corroded and will intermitted the contact.
Checking the fuse will scratched the lead so the fuse will make contact
for some time.
Change them for new, the new are made from a other material, what is
better against corroding.

Flying DUTCHMEN