[R129 SL] Alloy Wheel Center Caps

colinseal at tiscali.co.uk colinseal at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Dec 28 10:42:42 EST 2008

Take the wheels off and push the old centres out with the shaft of a
hammer, push the new caps in place, if you don't want to remove the
wheels and you don't want to keep the old centres you can drill a hole
in the centre cap and using a piece of wire with a short bend near the
end you can poke it through the hole and pull the old cap out.
Regards Colin

com>

>Subj: [R129 SL] Alloy Wheel Center Caps

>Hello All,

>First, I hope one and all have had a great holiday season to date and

that you will each have a great 2009 ahead! Santa left a new set of
alloy wheel center caps for me and now I would like to know how to go
about removing the old set an installing the new ones without damaging
the wheels. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

50% off the best games of 2008 - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/games