[R129 SL] Was R129 Top operations now INTERIOR FITMENT PROBLEMS

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Tue Sep 25 16:39:34 EDT 2007

Deneal.
Take off the back cover of the seat. it is fastened with 2 screws at the
bottom.
The headrest is screwed under these backcover.
On the front side off your seat you can find two phillips screws, turn
them loose and you can take them out their brackets.
The you can slide the seat to the steer and lift it out of the bottom
rest.
The connector from the heating is loose or become loose.
You can make a measure if there is a voltage.
The seat heater is made of resistance wire and it is on on 10000 this
wil be defect.
But you can easely fix a break by turning the heatingwire together
again. You cannot weld it.

Good luck.