[R129 SL] Kemp Auto Museum- St. Louis

Oldbenz1 at aol.com Oldbenz1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 15:45:24 EDT 2007

I can add my recommendation for the Kemp museum. I've been privileged to
have visited many of the world's finest automobile museums, but this one has
the most spectacular collection of M-B's I've seen in one place outside of
Stugttgart, and some of the Kemp cars are better than the factory collection.
The white 500K Spezial Roadster has to be the finest in the world. Alone, Kemp
is well worth the trip to St. Louis, but then add the Gateway park & museum
(celebrating the opening of the US west by Louis & Clark), the Budweiser
farm, etc. etc.and St. Loius is a definite must-see.
Rich Splaine