[R129 SL] Central FL Benz Fest 2007 Location and information for those wanting to attend

joe gravelle skateboarderx24 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:00:56 EDT 2007

Central Florida Benz Fest 2007

November 18th, 2007

noon- when ever

Location:

Artifact Dr, Zephyrhills, FL 33541, USA

Signs will be placed to mark Mark's house. More information about the house

:It ¾ the way down the road and the first house on the left after the left

bend in the road.

General Information

-

It is BYOB (bring your own Beer) all other drinks and refreshments
will be provided.
-

You are responsible for your own actions. We are not liable for your
actions.. Lets keep it safe
-

Food will also be provided. If you would like to bring something let
me know (skateboarderx24 at gmail.com) [Thats me. TheDon]
-

If you would like to donate to cover our food expense.. we will gladly
accept
-

Everyone is invited.Kids, wifes, husbands, grandma. As long as they
show up in a Benz.(little joke) * Just give me a head count on how
many you will be bringing with you so we can adjust the food and drink
amount. *
-

Lodging : If you are looking to stay the night before or after,
Zephyrhills has a few motels. Check travelocity.com

The GTG itself

-

Bring your car and show it off.. Shine it up, detail it to the
extreme. What ever you feel like.
-

I might see about setting up a raffle for some general parts that we
all need and use
-

Attendees may drive each others cars. But..use your judgment. We are
not liable.

*The most important:*

*Lets just have a fun get together like last year!*