[R129 SL] door panel removal

mooncusser moon.cusser at verizon.net
Sat May 12 18:01:33 EDT 2007

If you could cc a copy to me it would be very appreciated. Looking to get into the
door the access the window components.
Thanks...
On Sat, 12 May 2007 22:40:28 +0200, you wrote:

>I send you instruction pictures directly

>Flying dutchmen

>And you can look into the archive on the homepage; there is told a lot.

B F Rollins II

1)1963 220 (now history)
Blue/Grey
2)1981 240d (body cancer claimed this one )
Ivory/Brown 192000
3)1992 300sl 68000 (summer)
Black/Gray
4)1992 190e 159000