[R129 SL] speedometer sensor

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Thu May 3 09:05:53 EDT 2007

Thanks for your credit, I know a lot, but there is more that I don't know.
And I am lucky to have the Mercedes service DVD , so what I don't know, I
can look it up.
But when we all working together and we make notes about our problems and
solutions,
Everybody can find it on : http://www.pairlist.net/pipermail/r129list/
I know for sure there is lot to find from the last few years.

CHANGING OFF CLIMAT IN THE WORLD.

I want to tell you that we now here in this cold Holland , already have
THREE WEEKS with temperatures like 27 degrees Celcius = 80 degrees
Fahrenheit.
It looks like it is here mid summer. Today in our newspaper there was a guy
who has a Yucca from Nevada , and this plant has now its full flowers
outside
In his garden. So the cold and rainy Dutch climate has changed to Nevada
dessert climate. First a lot off rain, and then for weeks a lot of sun.
I am not complaining, I give my plants water at the end of the day, and I am
enjoying my open 129 Mercedes every day.
This has never been in Holland for as far the people know. Normally it
should be rainy-windy and cold till July.
On the other hand I am living about 6 meters above the sea level. So if the
ice in Alaska is melting further, I can wait some years before I got
problems
Only problem is that 40% of Holland already is lower than the sea level, so
if it goes wrong, it will here looks like New Orleans.
And the people will come from the coast to here. But on the other hand I
know for sure that millions of years ago the same climate changing took
place.
We know that the big rocks who are found in the east near Germany and being
used for "hunnebeds" ( TOMBES FOR DIED PEOPLE) are brought here

>From Sweden by the ice covering which came to the middle of Holland.

The souther sea ( now Ysselmeer) and the Utrechtse sand mountains are made
by that ice covering.
So is this normal and will go over, or must we change our lives?

Jan Kuylaars Westerhoven