[R129 SL] speedometer sensor

mooncusser moon.cusser at verizon.net
Tue May 1 12:39:55 EDT 2007

Hello again...
Seems slow today so I'll post an update...again.
Well I went and had my oil changed today and they found the speedometer sensor hanging next to the transmission.
Looks like it is missing the bolt that holds it into the transmission.
Any clue as to what size and thread this bolt should be
and just where I should look to install it again???