[R129 SL] 91sl500-doors won't lock. any ideas.

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Sat Jun 23 21:06:13 EDT 2007

Eva.

The door lock systems is working with a air pump and small yellow pipes to
every lock.
The air pump is situated on the right side of your trunk, hidden in a black
rubber jacket.
If your lamp becomes red and the right door is closed, it looks like the
system is working, and there is properly a problem with leakage of
the the pipes or air connectors to your locks, ore the membrane inside your
lock is leaking air.

If no lock is closed , it looks like the pump is electrical not working;
check fuse and connectors, or the pump is not activated; check relay closing
system, or the air inlet is not open, or the membrane from the pump is
mechanical damaged.;check and repair or replace.

Jan