[R129 SL] SL-500 Air conditioning

Victor R. Lopez vrlopez254 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 18:21:13 EDT 2007

Mine does the same thing after its been running for a while ice cold blowing like knowone business then nothing fan still sounds like its going but there isnt any air preasure coming out of the vents. Any Help!

mid-co at ix.netcom.com wrote: The air conditioning in my '95 SL 500 went from ice cold
to hot hot literally in a minute or two. I've checked fuses
# 7 and "B" both meter fine. Is there a relay I should
look at ? If I need a compressor , new , or rebuilt ??
the compressor seems to be

I'd like to hear others experiences with their air
conditioning units. on these lovely cars

Thanks ....Bruce in Nashville