[R129 SL] help with tire selection, alignment

Deneal Schilmeister (Portege) deneals at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 20 15:33:22 EDT 2007

Kumho tires are said to be decent. They are Korean.

I have a standard suspension (original factory). Although I would like to
buy Michelins, my last two sets of tires were Yokohama Avid+ in the original
16" size. I have been very happy with the Yoko's; good warranty and I got
40,805 miles out of the last set. The Yoko's cost me between $140 and $150
each mounted balanced etc.

Deneal Schilmeister

St. Louis - Cincinnati

1997 SL500