[R129 SL] rear plastic window with bad scum

gregorio at weststargroup.net gregorio at weststargroup.net
Tue Jun 5 17:27:19 EDT 2007

I live here in the Chatsworth area of the Valley (So. Cal.), and there is convertible repair shop that actually cuts out the old window on your top and sews in a new one. They did a fantastic job on a car I had previously and I will be having them do it again on my current car. Very reasonable as I remember. If interested, I will get you their number as I have to drive by the place to get it.

Also, a car cover would work great too!

Cheers,

Greg Conte
1991 500SL