[R129 SL] r129 dvd

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Mon Jun 4 13:32:46 EDT 2007

Guy's

I got response from the last one who has received the DVD.
The problem was that there was send also more dvd's with other content, one
containing viruses.
So he was confused what to copy and send.

I send the copy of the R129 MBUSA dvd and one with utils-movies etc.
The reason was that I tried to put these together on one dvd, but when I
copied more stuff on the dvd
it would not work anymore.

So only make a direct copy of the R129 MBUSA dvd and maybe the utils-movies.
If you do so, risk of viruses is not the issue.

Our government become crazy.

They want to put extra taxes on all 8 cylinder cars and the big SUV by
buying and driving.
Why?
Because they want to ask less taxes on small hybrid cars, and if lease
drivers use small hybrid cars
they don't have to pay 50% taxes from 24% of the buying price each year, but
only 25% from 24 %.
So if you drive a car from your boss private in the evening and weekends you
pay the total price back in 8 years!

With big cars we already paid 19 % taxes by buying, 6-10% BPM (only taxes in
Europe done by the Dutch)
We pay a lot of taxes on gasoline, and because the consumption is more we
already pat more.
Because we must pay for using the road depending on the weight of the car we
also already pay more.

Can you see our prime minister sitting in a small Toyota primus with a
chauffeur ?

I don't believe it, they keep their big BMW 7 series, and we must pay for
it.

And they will introduce paying by mile, with electronic checking.
A lot of people say; don't punish the possession of a car, leave the taxes
of using the road.
We already pay the highest price (in Europe ? )for gasoline, higher it with
25 cents and you don't
need electronics to check. Every time I start my engine I pay.

So greetings from Holland with nice weather.
I droved this weekend completely with the top down, and enjoyed, maybe after
some years, I cannot pay for it anymore.

So then I must emigrate to New Zealand or Australia.
However Tobago or Trinidad looks also nice.

Jan.